Tuesday 26 November 2013

Project 1A : STEWARDSHIP



The Beginning of My Dream ....
The next 5 years ... I wish I still breathe the air that lent by the almighty creator because at the time I'm sure I can be a useful man in race and religion inshaallah. I now have certainly become a construction manager who is recognized for having successfully got good results in my studies in the university degree in construction management. I am glad I was to bring honor to my parents who have struggled hard to raise me so that I become a useful person. I hope at that time I was building a class project, so that Malaysia became the National High aesthetics and ethics of the people that made Malaysia as an example of State. I also hope to buy my dream car, the Nissan Skyline GTR.I will bring my family strolling around peninsular Malaysia and my dream car ride. I also hope I am able to own a large home to homemakers my life will raise our children so that our children be a success too soon. Besides, I also want to help ease the burden of my father to help fund my siblings' learning. I also hope that in time my sisters succeeded in the ivory tower and be able to bring honor of my parents. Besides, I also hope to set foot on the holy land of Mecca to perform the duties required of Muslims. As a Muslim, I also hope that in time I can help ease the burden of orphans by building homes to those in need. Finally, I hope all my dreams will come true and my faith is still strong in heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment