Tuesday 26 November 2013

Project 1B : Personal LOGO...


ALWAYS INSPIRING MORE...!!!
This is my logo 'AO'. 'A' is taken in conjunction with my name as 'ASYRAF' which means the logo is mine. While the 'O' stands for an organization that I aspire to set up an organization of my own construction. In addition, there are 2 round shape in my logo is meant the earth and the atmosphere. now I want to make sure the beauty of this earth will always be taken care of. For example, when I become a construction manager in the future I will ensure that building materials I use are environmentally friendly. Next, 2 eyeball found on my logo is meant always look ahead. In the present life, the development of every aspect needed to form the National progress and high self-esteem so that Vision 2020 is achievable. In addition, we should never forget history because history can remind us about the past so that we never repeat it again. Next, 3 arrows form available in every corner of the letter 'A' in my logo is meant to be the direction chosen by each individual. Each individual should shape the course of his life in the right direction so that success can be achieved in life. Next, the selection of colors in my logo is based on the Malaysian flag was 'glorious band' of red white and blue colors. Although the selection of colors on the flag of Malaysia but my logo color has a specific meaning. The blue color on the first circle is meant to give spirit and we all need a high spirit for Luck because when we fail we will continue to get up to go to the front. Next, the white of the second circle is meant clean. This is because hygiene is needed in this world to create a healthy earth without pollution. Finally, the red color on the alphabet 'A' also means brave. We all need courage to to stand the test in life because success is not easily achieve and requires diligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment